Thursday, March 3, 2011

"IQRA' "

                                                           Let's be reading as ur 'daily friend'

    salam to muslimin & muslimat... =) frankly... I wanna to share wif you all guys.. I do love to read english novel lately.. by the way, I had read 2 books of novel only within in a week. huhuhu. Despite I 've learn so many vocabs and very 'BOMBAS' words that i've never heard before.. ermmmmm.. now I realized that I've more interested in english lecturer as my future 'bread & wine'. hehehe after taking almost 5 years in accounting field at UITM di hatiku. =p

    One of the other main benefits of reading is that it exercises our mind. Our mind begins to bend and flex mentally, It stays lose and limber so to us can flow easier through the course of the day. The regular routine ensures that the reading muscle stays in good shape as well as the mind. Just like physical exercise, there has to be a determination to make reading part of our life. If we understand the many benefits of reading, we will have no trouble adopting a regular habit of reading. =)

    very exciting & proud when I 'm look our folks did their reading whenever they are around.. in the LRT, at the bus station, in the universiti's cafes,not forgettable at the 'kaki lima' waiting for someone comin' etc. =) due to reading, we had gain a lots of knowledge and info. When I was in BEL clas during my code course in the university ( english clas ) , I will run of 1001 of questions to the lecturer so there will having two way communication, therefore I will train myself to be more confident when using english in the conversation. =)

    Not even once I underestimate BAHASA MELAYU. I really proud of it!! =) but as developing country, we have to move forward as others to compete in globalization era's.  In Al Quran, due to surah iqra we compulsary to do reading as our responsibility in life.

    Finally, when we develop a practice a habit of reading, we are building solid foundation on which to build. This foundation of reading will allow us to accomplish many goals and ambitions we have for our lives. Our habit of continuing to read helps to ensure we will continue to succeed. Reading has a long and distinguish track record for establishing positive and lasting benefits to humanity. =) so my frens, lets start reading as ur bestfren!! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment